Protecting your goods before pickup
How should I package my goods?
For your ease of mind all of our packages are insured, but it's still a good idea to take precautions when sending your package.
These are our recommendations for correctly protecting and sending your goods:
- Do not use damaged containers or boxes.
- Choose high quality wrapping and cushioning/filler materials at all times.
- Choose a packaging that's durable for the type of goods you're sending.
- Make sure you always remove old labels and stickers when reusing any old containers or boxes.
- Use cushioning materials to avoid loose contents.
- Protect Fragile items by cushioning them from all sides.
- Use protective dividers for Fragile flat items.
- Protect data and media discs/tapes with cushioning or protective bags.
- Protect edges and sharp points with heavy, well-secured edge protection.
- Use heavy-duty, double-layered cardboard boxes for more valuable items.
- "Fragile" and "Handle with Care" stickers are not a replacement for correctly packaging fragile goods.
- Keep your packages dry and clean while awaiting for pickup.