What if my Stuart App or Dashboard does not work?
Several reasons could explain that your Stuart App or Dashboard does not work.
If there is an error message when creating a job:
- Make sure that the pickup / dropoff address you put in is valid. If the dropdown menu does not appear it means that the system does not recognise the address. If this is the case please put the postcode in the dropoff address and put full address in the courier information.
- Make sure that you have entered the pickup or dropoff phone number in the right format, e.g. for the UK +44
If there is no error message but you are having issues with your dashboard:
- Check that you have a good internet connection
- Try using another browser (preferable options are Chrome and Safari) if using your Dashboard
- Refresh your page. If this doesn't work then do a hard refresh
- For the Stuart app, Please make sure you always have the latest version of the App. Go to your App Store or Play Store, and check the latest updates
- If this does not fix things, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the App
If you still have issues, please reach out to our Support team through the live chat window on your app or dashboard.